Finishing your MA

To complete your Master's Degree in English (concentration in Professional and Technical Writing), you have two options: a Thesis or a Project. Below are some explanations about the differences between the two options and related materials you need to apply for each.


Thesis and Project--an Overview

This is an overview of the thesis versus project options in our program. 

Finishing Your MA--Thesis and Project



Thesis Proposal Guidelines and Procedures

Thesis Proposal Signature Sheet



Independent Study Proposal and Syllabus Template